Wednesday 7 September 2011

Jemima Bunny

Another summer clean up project is my Jemima Bunny which I have made for my niece's Christening, which is also in September.  This bunny has been made from a very old McCall's Craft pattern 3760 which I've had in my stash for many years.  The pattern is most definitely a throw back to the 1980's with vast amounts of fabric used for the dress; so I've tried to bring it up to date at bit by reducing the clothing fabric by half and given the bunny some contrasting fabric inner ears.  The dress, pinny and bloomers are sewn from a selection of co-ordinated quilting fabrics by Modafabrics sourced from my local haberdashers http://www.pinksembroidery.co.uk/index.html.  I'm afraid Jemima Bunny looks a little serious and stern!

No comments:

Post a Comment